The Swan Yacht Club, 2021 Club of the Year, is looking for a new Sous Chef to join the team. Located on the banks of the Swan River in East Fremantle, our kitchen team requires a motivated and dependable person to assist in providing exceptional food service to our busy restaurant and function facility for our members and their guests. You will be working in a great team environment, producing meals for both a-la-carte and catered events.
To be successful in this role you must possess the following attributes:
- Knowledge of both produce and technique
- Unconditional passion for food and the industry
- Good time management skills
- Must take the utmost pride in your work
- Ability to work as part of a busy team
- be able to take control during Head Chef’s absence
- Full of energy and hard-working
- Focused on ensuring the best dining experience for all of our members and their guests
- Sound knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety
- Must have function experience
- You will bring a strong work ethic, a high standard of food preparation and service as well as a desire to learn.
This is a full-time position and we would prefer an immediate start. So if you want to help us in “Bringing life to the river” get onboard our enthusiastic team and forward your resume to [email protected].
Applicants much have full workings rights in Australia.