This course is free for eligible students* and runs for 4 weeks.
In the Introduction to Commercial Cookery skill set, you will learn how to prepare and present simple dishes, how to use a range of food preparation equipment and about food safety.
You will gain real hands-on industry experience with work experience in a real commercial kitchen.
Gain these skills:
· Use food preparation and equipment
· Prepare and present simple dishes
· Clean kitchen premises and equipment
· Use hygienic practices for food safety
· Participate in safe work practices
Express your interest here.
Workforce Australia Local Jobs is funded by the Australian Government Department of Employment and Workplace Relations. *Eligibility through EOI.