Located in Perth’s CBD, Post is COMO The Treasury’s city osteria, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner seven days a week. Post takes its name from the location – the franking room of Perth’s original General Post Office in the State Buildings. The evolving menu offers a contemporary take on classic Italian cuisine, with menu choices guided by seasonal ingredients.
POST is seeking a full time Cafe/Restaurant Manager to support and complement the front of house team. This is a fantastic opportunity to step up and bring your experience into an award-winning venue. Expectations would include, developing front of house staff, implementing operational procedures and ensuring a spectacular guest experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
As a Cafe/Restaurant Manager your duties and responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
• Implement, review and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
• Provide an excellent standard of service in line with the reputation of the venue.
• Provide ongoing support and training for the team.
• Lead by example through your organisational skills, ethos and attitude.
• Represent the venue in the best way possible.
Working for the State Buildings gives you access to some of the most desirable benefits, such as:
• Career growth & professional development opportunities.
• Discounts across all venues within the State Buildings.
• Access to our Employee Assistance Program.
• Training and development opportunities.
• Staff rec room provided with meals, couches & entertainment.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
• Previous supervisory and or management experience.
• A strong hospitality background.
• Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to deliver memorable experiences to every guest.
• Obtained an RSA certificate and Approved Managers (preferred).
• Ability and willingness to work a variety of day and night shifts on a varied roster.
This is a fulltime position with a salary of $66,864.09 PA