About the Company
COMO The Treasury is a 48 room contemporary luxury hotel in Perth’s newly revitalised historic heart. Occupying state buildings dating from the mid-19th century, COMO The Treasury opens up the city with new experiences by way of two restaurants, a bar and world renowned COMO Shambhala wellness therapies. Designed by Kerry Hill, COMO The Treasury also provides an elegant, restful base from which to explore the wilder lures of Western Australia.
About the Role
Reporting to our Front Office Manager, the Hotel Duty Manager is responsible for overseeing the hotel operation in the absence of management with particular emphasis on assisting with the operations of Front Office, enhancing of the guest experience through supervision and support to all employees.
Benefits and Perks
- Work with an Award Winning Team.
- Continuous professional development.
- Great work environment in a central location.
- The chance to work in a dynamic environment.
- High quality uniform and laundering provided.
- Array of employee discounts available across venues in the State Buildings.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role within management and understanding of the Rooms Division and Hotel operation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Firm command of the English language
- Strong business and work ethic and people skills
- Flexible work schedule
- Solid knowledge of hotel operations
- Good track record of team building and leadership skills
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Opera PMS and Microsoft applications an advantage
This is a fulltime position with a salary of $66,864.09 PA