Are you a morning person? Do you love the smell of fresh coffee and the tranquil Swan River views? If so, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic all-round front of house staff member for our hotel. As part of our team, you will be responsible for greeting guests, taking orders, serving food, and keeping the restaurant and function areas clean and tidy. We are looking for someone who is able to work independently and as part of a team, and who is able to think on their feet and solve problems quickly. If you are friendly, reliable, and have a positive attitude, we would love to hear from you!
We are an extremely accessible venue located in Ascot along the shores of the swan river with a large restaurant, multiple bars, function rooms, accommodation. Working at the Swan River Hotel means next level picturesque views everyday as we have a spacious terrace that stretches across the river.
Joining our team is an exciting opportunity to grow professionally as the Swan River Hotel grows and become a Perth’s newest vibrant spot. We are looking for versatile and enthusiastic staff members who can work in a team environment and are proactive in their work and ideas.
– Experienced in coffee
– Current RSA
– Immediate start
– Industry experience is preferred
– Ability to work flexible shifts including weekends
– Willing to to work in different areas of the venue
– Work benefits such as discounted food for you and family, free parking and discounted hotel
– Flexible hours with potential to be full-time if the individual is ambitious enough
– Great supportive team environment
– River views that will make working easy
We can’t wait to meet you.
All C.V’s are welcome, please direct them to [email protected]