We are looking for dynamic people who are excited to join the team and ready to jump into any situation to give a helping hand. If you’re someone who is positive, adaptable, and intuitive and has a genuine interest in the well-being of others around you, we invite you to discover how at Holiday Inn West Perth, together we can rise.
To get our guests’ memorable experiences off to an unforgettable start, we’re looking for an F&B Attendant who can welcome our guests, recommend food and drink and help keep service on track and up to standard. By tailoring each guest’s experience to their unique tastes, you’ll create memories as delightful as the dishes.
As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you will be responsible for…
- Working across multiple food and beverage operations – restaurants and bars, conferences & events, and room service.
- Preparing and serving food and drinks to high standards, while highlighting promotions to guests and maximizing up-selling opportunities.
- Ensuring the security and proper storage of food and beverage products & equipment, and replenishing supplies in a timely and efficient manner while minimising waste.
- Working with and supporting your colleagues to offer seamless service to our guests.
- Looking after your outlet – keeping it clean and tidy, clearing glasses, food, and other items in a professional manner.
What we need from you:
- Strong – sometimes you’ll need to lift, push and pull big objects up to 50lbs (23 kg). This can involve bending and kneeling
- Literate – you’ll need a good grasp of reading, writing, and basic maths
- Flexible – night, weekend, and holiday shifts are all part of the job
- Compliant – as well as meeting local laws on food handling and serving alcohol, you’ll be above the minimum age required and fluent in the local language
- Articulate – a great communicator, you’ll be warm, welcoming, and easy to talk to
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work-life – including a full uniform, on-shift meals, free on-site car parking, and impressive hotel room discounts!
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the tea the room they need to belong, grow and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We know that to work well, we need to feel well – both inside and outside of work – and through our my Wellbeing framework, we are committed to supporting well-being in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
So, join us and you’ll become part of our ever-growing global family.