OUR VISION To fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality – by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time.
As a Chef de Partie, you will utilise your creative flair and passion for food to ensure a memorable guest experience is offered to all of our guests. You will work with the team and manage your time and workspace accordingly, in order to prepare the daily required food for various culinary operations within the hotel, while ensuring all hygiene, HACCP and Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) requirements are consistently met. You will have a number of duties that are expected of you on a daily basis, all the while your service philosophy will be to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality by bringing Hiltons values to life in your everyday actions.
· Day to day running of the assigned areas according to business level adhering to QA and HACCP guidelines and ensuring minimisation of spoilage and waste.
· Ensure correct handling, quality control and storage of all incoming products.
· Ensure correct handling and processing of all kitchen products.
· Evaluate products for reuse and takes action accordingly.
· Ensure the highest quality of any product served.
· Monitor stock levels and report missing/needed items.
· Makes a positive impact, taking personal responsibility and initiative to resolve issues, always clearly communicating with guests and team members.
· Exhibits exemplary personal appearance and attitude, maintains highest standards of hygiene and quality assurance practices.
· Lead by example in the spirit of Hilton’s Vision and Values.
· Ensure all team members adhere to policies and procedures.
· Conduct training for all areas of responsibility.
Ensure your assigned Team Members have completed all necessary training requirements