We are seeking an enthusiastic, qualified Chef de Partie to work in our existing restaurant, with a view to then cook in our new facilities which will include a two-storey restaurant and function centre (by 2024), lobby bar and the introduction of room service.
This position will provide support to the Head Chef & Sous Chef in accordance with Health and Safety Standards and Food Hygiene Standards. You will be a vital part of The Cambridge team as we redevelop our existing site and grow our business.
Tasks will include:
- Ensuring the highest possible standards in food service.
- Cooking for a la carte, buffet, functions, and group bookings.
- Ability to multi-task, time-manage and work within a team.
- Ensure kitchen is clean, tidy and ready for any inspection.
- Provision of a high-level of customer service and satisfaction.
To be considered for this position you will need:
- Strong motivation and initiative.
- Ability to be a part of a positive and motivated kitchen crew.
- Excellent conflict resolution, delegation and organisational skills.
- Creativity and an understanding of current industry trends.
- Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery qualification.
The successful candidate will need to complete a satisfactory National Police Check and Drug and Alcohol Test prior to commencement.