Presentation Services Attendant
Reporting to the Presentation Services Supervisor and working alongside the cleaning team, this role will carry out cleaning duties across all areas of the venue, including front of house, back of house, corporate function rooms, office spaces and bathroom amenities, to ensure areas are kept clean and hygienic.
About the role
- Proactively carry out general cleaning duties (i.e. vacuuming, sweeping, mopping floors, detail cleaning and clearing waste) to maintain a hygienic working environment
Operate machinery and equipment such as ride-on scrubbers, vacuums, buffers, steam cleaners and waste compactors
Ensure the correct PPE is in place and guidelines are adhered to;
Comply with Health and Safety practices.
- Preferably, experience in commercial cleaning, preferably in a similarly large scale, multi-facet environment
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Experience will a range of cleaning techniques and industry equipment (i.e. scrubbers) is advantageous
- Experience working with chemicals is advantageous
- A high attention to detail
- Flexibility to work across days, evening, nights around the Event Schedule (including weekends and Public Holidays)
- Successful applications will be required to obtain a current Police Clearance
About the Venue
RAC Arena is the home of live entertainment in Western Australia. Located in the heart of the Perth CBD, we play host to the world’s best live music, sport, family, and comedy.
Since opening our doors in 2012, the Arena has attracted the world’s greatest entertainers including The Rolling Stones, Serena Williams, Oprah, and Jerry Seinfeld. Home of the Perth Wildcats, West Coast Fever and ATP Cup, we’re never far from the on-court action.
We work with an understanding that it’s the team behind the venue that makes it one of the best in the biz. We value a proactive, approachable, accountable team, who collaborate on making memorable experiences for the people of WA.
About the Company
RAC Arena is proudly managed by ASM Global, on behalf of VenuesWest. ASM Global is the world’s largest and most trusted venue management and services company with operations spanning five continents. With a portfolio of more than 300 venues – Including the O2 Arena in London, Staples Centre in Los Angeles, and Coca-Cola Arena in Dubai – ASM Global delivers amazing experiences for our guests, exciting opportunities for our team, and value to our clients, partners, and owners. Working in the venue and event industry means supporting the delivery of events across our event calendar. This means that weekend, evening and public holiday work will be required.