Where adventure is always part of the job description and the opportunities are as vast as our sun-kissed State.
These are just some of the benefits and reasons to choose a job in tourism and hospitality:
- With flexible hours, you’ll find something that fits your Summer plans.
- Work with your mates and make new ones.
- No two days are the same, say bye-bye to boring!
- Bosses look for attitude > experience.
- A chance to brush up on your knowledge – become a foodie, a wine snob, or local WA influencer.
- With ‘hospo rates’ you’ll be happy for it to be ‘your shout’.
- A job that fits in your carry-on, go anywhere in the world!
And of course, it’s all about opening new doors, meeting new people and making local contacts — you never know what adventures you’ll get into!
While you don’t need to have experience, depending on which Hospitality or Tourism business you work for, you might need a Responsible Service of Alcohol (or RSA) certificate.